True Red T or not still not convinced after four expercts said yes

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
and its lines intersect a couple times which isnt common with myan ive had true terrors before and this is extremely irritating wait no theres 10 stripes ughh[/QUOTE]

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
i didn't know there was a max number of stripes that mayans had.

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
i didn't know there was a max number of stripes that mayans had.
yes and all myans lines are strictly vertical never intersect which this one has numerous lines that either intersect break off or stop on the way up yeaa im pretty sure its either a high bred or a weird looking terror ive had all the guys confirm it before i just wanted to make sure but yea its not pure myan not if you know about strict vertical lines and the sometimes differences in the terrors shes way to colorful and aggressive and the lines is a dead give away just wanted to be sure and test this site out

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
yes and all myans lines are strictly vertical never intersect which this one has numerous lines that either intersect break off or stop on the way up yeaa im pretty sure its either a high bred or a weird looking terror ive had all the guys confirm it before i just wanted to make sure but yea its not pure myan not if you know about strict vertical lines and the sometimes differences in the terrors shes way to colorful and aggressive and the lines is a dead give away just wanted to be sure and test this site out
and im pretty sure its 7 or 8 bars on a myan max 10 11 thats terror

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
There is exceptions though. I've seen a couple butti with some pretty strange patterns.

Reactions: Frank Castle

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
yea same goes for all fish but its too extreme i counted another little line on her nose her lines are not vertical at all maybe one or two and females somtimes can also have a blotch instead of a significant y pattern everyone looks at the eye spot and y pattern which are not 100% all the time only one side of her tail spot is half way up and one side of her head has a y and if they dont see that its automatically myan its all about the number of stripes and if they are 100% vertical dont intersect dont stop towards the top plus she has some weird stuff that trues also have i really wanted to test out the site but bottom line if its more than 7 or 8 stripes and theres 11 stripes that arnt perfect you probally got yourself a terror i was expecting to hear terror or high bred alot thats what im stuck on

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
Maybe it's a hybrid.
yup i was thinking that as well or its just a true terror thats what im stuck on but i just kept hearing myan i was gonna slam some knowledge at the end haha she might end up in the trash tonight once they get around 5 6 inches they turn on everything thats moving

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store