Trying to get a Bichir from Canada to the US. Help?

JesseJamez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2011
California
If you cant find a gold dust, you can get a alternative like palmas palmas, i know someone selling them in cali. Actually he might also have gold dust coming this week.
Well, msg me the info to his shop or his contact info. I’m interested. Gold dust is what I’m after.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not sure if you know of him or not and he can be a bit of pita to try to get a hold of and deal with but Rehoboth Aquatics probably has or can get them.

Last edited:
Reactions: JesseJamez

JesseJamez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2011
California
http://fishstation.net/

or follow him in instagram and FB on how to contact him faster, he should have to huge shipment of bichirs this week.
BROOO I have literally been talking to him! His supplier in Nigeria referred me to him. I don’t think he takes me very seriously though. You should give him a nudge for me and just tell him “Jesse is serious”.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

JesseJamez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2011
California
I'm not sure if you know of him or not and he can be a bit of pita to try to get a hold of and deal with but Rehoboth Aquatics probably has or can get them.
I have the shop bookmarked. I haven’t tried to contact yet just been watching. Will reach out tomorrow.

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
I have the shop bookmarked. I haven’t tried to contact yet just been watching. Will reach out tomorrow.
Watch Toyin's FB page. If you see what you like, ask how much to ship to your address (Air cargo), and how many pieces is his minimum, along with your name and shipping info. Ask how payment is done and where (CC, paypayl, venmo, etc). Just 1 quick correspondence. Asking a second questions shows you are not serious, and you are ignored. He has enough LFS buying him that he doesn't have time to mess around.

Reactions: fishhead0103666

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
Only bichir I haven’t seen available in the US is a PBB under 8 inches, the rest pop up here and there, gotta always be looking. The licenses etc are not worth the trouble go buy from across the border

Reactions: Polyaddict86

JesseJamez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2011
California
If you cant find a gold dust, you can get a alternative like palmas palmas, i know someone selling them in cali. Actually he might also have gold dust coming this week.
My LFS can get a normal Palmas. I for sure want gold dust. I also live in Cali so that’s great. Message me?

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
I dont know why but in ontario were I live their seems to be an abundance of "Rare" bichirs and its hard to find the more common ones it took me 2 months to track down two delhezis but I see Retros, palmas. the ocasional Pbb and I also have seen quite a few Congicus

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
I dont know if these guys ship to the states they are called aquarists across canada but they have a great bichir selection

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store