Udon, Soba, and the Noodles

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Thought I should start my own update thread here. I am new to polys but have wanted them for a long time.

I have Udon, a WC Delhezi, that I got at about 6 inches in early December of 2016.

Pics from when I first got him (or maybe her, not sure yet.)
IMG_7247.JPG

unnamed-3.jpg

I then brought home three 9-inch Rope fish just after Christmas. (The Noodles.) There are 2 males and 1 female.
IMG_7523.JPG

IMG_7556.JPG

IMG_7529.JPG

And added a Mokelembembe, Soba, in mid-January. He (pretty sure male) started at about 5.5-6 inches.
FullSizeRender.jpg

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Some recent photos from the last few days. I need to get more of Udon, and video too.

Crap photos but shows the size difference.
pile.jpg

pile2.jpg

Udon
Udon.jpg

Soba, the non-shy Moke. I am in love with the green head and the pectoral fins with their striking patterns on the front and bright green on the back, along with the colors in the body. I'm curious to see how he develops.
Soba1.jpg

And how I frequently find him - more like a rope fish sometimes, just floating. He does not need to have his pec fins on the ground to be comfy.
Sobahang.jpg

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Progression threads are great. That moke is 1 in a million. Great update looking forward to seeing more

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
I think it will be fun to see how they grow, too. Plus it keeps it all in one place vs. starting a million photo / video threads. ;)

Need to get Udon video soon. I want you guys to try and help me sex him/her. I'm thinking maybe a female but am not sure.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Soba swimming around as he does. Cameos by a Rope and Udon. :)
(I just threw a couple of assassin snails in the tank for my MTS snail population. Sorry for those and the reflection!)
Soba is so graceful! Love the rope scampering around in the background. Udon hiding behind the tree lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store