UK MFK FISHING TRIP !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
There you go my young apprentice. If you pm me your e mail I will send you the full shots. I love the one off Dixon or Dr Evil that should be a caption competition. I got home about 11.30pm then got up at 6 for work but as I said what a great day I am really up for another one perhaps we could get Dixon to arrange a bit of sea fishing next. Get a few of us and hire a boat for the day.

pole.jpg

dan1.jpg

dan2.jpg

huge.jpg

Dr.jpg

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
stotty;488176; said:
There you go my young apprentice. If you pm me your e mail I will send you the full shots. I love the one off Dixon or Dr Evil that should be a caption competition. I got home about 11.30pm then got up at 6 for work but as I said what a great day I am really up for another one perhaps we could get Dixon to arrange a bit of sea fishing next. Get a few of us and hire a boat for the day.
I'm definatly up for another trip, meeting you guy's and learning a thing or two from the Master obe wan stotty was great, although i lost an expensive float as you said Paul, it's served it's purppose it reeled me in my first ever Carp.

Oh and our lass isn't happy with you paul, because now i wanna get rigged up with all the carp equipment... lol, but i think i'll wait until next year to get all that.

Dan.

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
stotty;488218; said:
Next year Dan we will get you a 20lb er:naughty:
Oh yes :drool:

theres a carp fishery close where i live, i'll have to pay a few visits there and up my game so that i'm ready for you guy's next year, hopefully there may be a few more members who turn up.

Until next time stotty mate :)

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
i will get my pics up a little later as i am at work at the moment.
i got home around 10ish and went to bed absolutlely knackered.
it was well worth it though i evenjoyed myself no end met some fantastic people and learned a lot.
i will be buying my pole very soon.
thanks to stotty,dan and dan,george and everyone else who came.

PufferXtreme

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2006
UK
Yep, a good day out. I'm still suffering with sunburn - my face is red!
Nice to meet all the guys.

Now, when's the next one?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store