Umbee time!

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
Very nice looking Umbee you have there .
Awesome trailers does he have on him!!!
I picked up a couple of them myself , but juvenile ones at 2.5 “.
Enjoying the process of getting them to look like yours .....:)

Rhyno8

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2017
He’s looking really good, hope he’s ok in with others seems like a big new home for him.
Hes doing well with tank mates for now closely monitoring the tank though. Seems to think hes a p bass still its a bit weird to see him school with them haha scared of the ray too wont get within a foot of him. I wonder if hes lost the aggression being multi generational tank bred australian stock. The tanks 120" x 40"x26" bit more swimming room then his last tank.

richyrich

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
uk
Nice peacock to pal, it’s good he’s eating sometimes a bit off putting with a bass being so fast and greedy at the surface and I would imagine your ray is greedy bottom level to.

Rhyno8

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2017
Nice peacock to pal, it’s good he’s eating sometimes a bit off putting with a bass being so fast and greedy at the surface and I would imagine your ray is greedy bottom level to.
The ray hands down greediest fish youll ever see he bashes food out of the basses mouth as they try and get it. The umbee pretty well gets spot fed haha pellet by pellet for now im sure hell get a bit more outgoing as time goes on. I really need to add more driftwood to break the territories up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store