Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Do you have an untouchable fish?

Meaning no matter what there is nothing you would trade or sell it for? If so, please share what fish and why? Is it because its one of akind? From somebody special? You raised it from a baby and are simply attached to it?

If you do have a fish in this category aside from what and why please share how long you've had the fish...

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
my breeding pair of firemouths. Got them at 1/2" at petsupermarket as test-fish for my new tank, and they have survived everything my inexperience in fish keeping threw at them. Not only that, they have bred several times, never messing up, laying a bunch of eggs, and look great. I love those two :)

tyl089

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
San Jose,
my labs, plecos, angels, senegal, and red blood parrots. All beautiful, and got really cool personalities.

Red tail catking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2008
The white padded room
My red tail catfish he has been with me throuugh it all since he was an inch now he's 42". so he is my best bud and I'll do any thing for him.

robkob

Candiru
MFK Member
May 28, 2005
lost
Nothing - everything is for sale if somebody offers enough.

Aesop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
Garden Grove
I can't touch my freshwater lionfish (stonefish)!

I probably wouldn't sell my Jardini as I've had him since we was only a couple of inches long. I wouldn't sell my Fire Eel either, it's like a dog to me. My marbled goby was also a surprise from my girl, so it'd be staying as well. However, I'll sell off all of her convict and jewel cichlids without hesitation. :naughty:

groovitudedude

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
San Diego
robkob;1743909; said:
Nothing - everything is for sale if somebody offers enough.
Agreed. Enough money would buy any of my fish.

And come on, guys, if someone offered a million bucks for that, say, blue fish over there, would you really say no?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store