Untouchable Fish

John Rambo

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Zagama Beach
I do have some ebjds that are a bit deformed. I wouldnt mind giving them away to some one who would care for special needs fish. The rest I would never sell for reasonable prices. Only crazy money would buy them, cuz I could just use a fraction of that money to buy more.

In the end, the hardest fish to find would be my keeper.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I've had my BGK for the longest of my current fish, so probably that. my baby black would be very hard to get rid of, too.

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
i dont think i could ever get rid of my oscar, he is my first monster fish and have had him since he was 1 1/2 inches:)

rba718

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Miami, FL
I could never trade or sell my Senegal Bichir for anything.

I originally bought this guy when he was about 3" long from a Petsmart and he was my first Bichir. The night I brought him home he developed a major problem with his swim blatter and was curling up into a ring while floating at the surface of the tank.

I went nuts that night and had him put in some meds to help out. I really thought he was going to die though. He was so listless, I actually picked him up from out of the tank with my bare hand without any protest at all. I was so scared for him, I had no idea what was going to happen.

Fortunately, he made a full recovery by the next day and was happily eating and swimming about inside the tank. He's at almost 7" long now and is my most curious and active fish.

His name is Scott Hall and he's awesome.

BakerLikesFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
Wisconsin
i would never ever ever ever sell my red bellies they have been with me since they were under an inch long 6 years ago they are the reason i got into the hobby i would kill for those two

fishoverlivingspace

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Madison, WI
I have a blue turq. discus that I've had for about 5 years, and he's been in 4 different tanks(2-20's, a 55, and now a 75), and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Also, a marble goby that I haven't had for long, but he's 14-15" and a great predator.

For both of these, I'd say my primary reason for keeping them despite any extravagant offers, is that they are the fish that convince my parents to continue caring for them while I'm away at college haha.. I bought that marble goby with intent to give him to a buddy to put in his 210 predator tank, but my parents have grown so attached to him that they won't let me let him go!! Once my mom names a fish, it goes nowhere!

toehead11183

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2006
Memphis, tn
-I got a madtom catfish about .5" long that came in a bag of ghost shrimp a few years back. I was just going to feed it to the africans along with the GS but he managed to make it and now he's 3" and mean as hell. I love the mean little snot. he just killed the new betta.
-My cana apple snail that i bred from my original monster snail is the last of a million babies. ( i believe thay are illegal now or maybe cant be sold, i just know you cant buy and sale them anymore)
-My wifes frontosa because she would stab me and bleach my tank
-My daughters betta(her first fish)

cassharper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Mansfield, Texas
I don't think there is a fish that someone would literally not sell for ANYTHING. Stop trying to be difficult and play along.

My wholly unimpressive GSP. I love him and I have no idea why!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store