Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
nope. They are viking, they would demand the body to give a proper burial, meaning a boat with him in and set on fire.
Interesting but I think he is gone.His character was pretty much useless in the days leading to his capture and execution and it looked as is they slowly phased him out.We shall see.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
a few , Vipera berus comes to mind atm. Probably Vipera aspis also,....and maybe ammodytoides
Interesting,anyhow it looked too cold in that scene for any types of reptiles but I don't like to be that guy who can't suspend his disbelief and picks apart movies and shows lol.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Interesting,anyhow it looked too cold in that scene for any types of reptiles but I don't like to be that guy who can't suspend his disbelief and picks apart movies and shows lol.
I listed the other 2 , but Vipera berus is the most widespread venomous snake in the world extending it's range all the way to the Arctic Circle

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Anybody watched "designated survivor" with kiefer sutherland in. I think there's only one season on netflix. I might give it a go.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody watched "designated survivor" with kiefer sutherland in. I think there's only one season on netflix. I might give it a go.
Is it on Netflix already? I watched the first season on tv and look forward to seeing the next.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Is it on Netflix already? I watched the first season on tv and look forward to seeing the next.
Yeah, it is in the uk, looks interesting. I suppose its a "24" type suspense thing, i like that type of stuff. Where did javier go mr richardson!! The ultimate bad ass!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store