Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah, it is in the uk, looks interesting. I suppose its a "24" type suspense thing, i like that type of stuff. Where did javier go mr richardson!! The ultimate bad ass!
It's got all kinds of twists going as Sutherland's character is suddendly thrust into the position of being the president after the last one was murdered.It is kind of 24ish but I enjoyed the season.
I bring back ol' Anton Chigur as my avatar lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Another one bites the dust.
.....and another one is coming back.Borg you are probably already aware of this but FOX is bringing back Prison Break.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
.....and another one is coming back.Borg you are probably already aware of this but FOX is bringing back Prison Break.
I loved prison break, that's fantastic, when's it likely to be aired though, 2018 or later?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Can't wait
I have to admit that I stopped watching somewhere around the time they were in a South American prison but I am a little stoked for it's return.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I have to admit that I stopped watching somewhere around the time they were in a South American prison but I am a little stoked for it's return.
I have to admit, as much as i loved prison break, the season where they are in sona, the jail in panama, was probably the worst season. But it picked up again after that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like Hollyweird has gotten around to doing a CHIPS movie.It also looks as if it will another comedy along the lines of the Starsky and Hutch movie from a few years ago.....bring on the sillyness.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Looks like Hollyweird has gotten around to doing a CHIPS movie.It also looks as if it will another comedy along the lines of the Starsky and Hutch movie from a few years ago.....bring on the sillyness.
*sigh* I HATE Hollywood...

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
My TV watching just took a huge blow. My wife pushed to change to direct tv. I lost METV, H&I, Chiller and EL Ray. I still have the common channels and POP.

Chiller and EL Ray exist in their lineup...just not in my package. The other two don't exist at all. Good thing I finished DS9 and Voyager last week.

I also lost all the recorded shows I had on the dvr. I turned down any premium packages.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store