Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just heard that NBC will be airing a show based on the movie Taken.It will bear the same name as the film....kind of like Training Day I guess.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Emerald City finished it's 1st season tonight. I enjoyed it and will continue to watch it in season 2.

It sort of has a game of thrones theme to it. It has all the characters to it that existed in Wizard of OZ but they play different roles.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I've just started watching the sopranos as people rave on about it and critics say it's one if the best shows ever. I'm about 4 episodes into the first season but i must say it's pretty average really, usually a good series gets a grip of me very quickly, but not this. Is it pretty much the same all the way through or is it just a slow starter?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Everyone ready for more superhero TV shows?

Marvel has almost finish getting their cast for the Inhumans TV show. It's been announced they will have LockJaw in it(the huge dog). It will most likely be CGI.

There is going to be a X-man show( seems like it will be called X-men). They have been getting a cast line up.

DC has been getting a cast for Black Lightning.

Legion started a few weeks ago(I've been missing it).

We already have:

Supergirl
Flash
Legions of Tomorrow
Agents of Shield
Arrow
and Gotham

That's going to be 10 superhero shows (not counting powerless)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
FX will be rolling out a third season to Fargo pretty soon.I was not aware that they were going to do another one and I can't wait until it starts as the past two seasons were excellent.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
FX will be rolling out a third season to Fargo pretty soon.I was not aware that they were going to do another one and I can't wait until it starts as the past two seasons were excellent.
I caught the first season...totally missed the second one.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I caught the first season...totally missed the second one.
You should catch it when you get time....lots of interesting characters popped up.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Saw MY first episode of Legion. I think it's the third episode. Didn't make much sense. It actually seemed a little creepy.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
saw king kong skull island earlier

was decent. interesting post credit scene. i knew about the eventual godzilla vs king kong thing but not the other stuff.

anyways i had thought this was a sequel to the king kong a few years ago but it wasn't.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
saw king kong skull island earlier

was decent. interesting post credit scene. i knew about the eventual godzilla vs king kong thing but not the other stuff.

anyways i had thought this was a sequel to the king kong a few years ago but it wasn't.
Wasn't Kong killed in that other movie?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store