Upcoming Movies and TV shows

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
I didnt make it to the theaters this weekend as I had some family in town, however, I watched two movies Friday that are semi-new releases.

Alpha: How did man meet man's best friend? Alpha tells the story of how humans became close companions with wolves (then soon to be modern dogs).
I grabbed a copy of that a few weeks ago. No subtitles. That was a bit of a wasted download.

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
I didnt make it to the theaters this weekend as I had some family in town, however, I watched two movies Friday that are semi-new releases.

Alpha: How did man meet man's best friend? Alpha tells the story of how humans became close companions with wolves (then soon to be modern dogs).
I grabbed a copy of that a few weeks ago. No subtitles. That was a bit of a wasted download.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Ugh I hate that with pirated films. There are never subtitles, even when they are hardcoded on the original film, such as Alpha.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
No! Doctor Who wreaked it. They had bubble wraps having poison/gas in them. How am I going to pop them now?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Vikings season five kicks off tonight at 9pm eastern......great show on the History Channel.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Vikings season five kicks off tonight at 9pm eastern......great show on the History Channel.
I watched the first two season religiously then stopped for whatever reason. Is Ragnar still around?

Anybody watch The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix? Didnt see it discussed at all unless I missed it. Unique ghost/mystery show, the middle was great, ending was strange but I enjoyed it overall.

The Exorcism of Hannah Grace comes out tonight. Seems crazy haha might try to go see this one.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I watched the first two season religiously then stopped for whatever reason. Is Ragnar still around?

Anybody watch The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix? Didnt see it discussed at all unless I missed it. Unique ghost/mystery show, the middle was great, ending was strange but I enjoyed it overall.

The Exorcism of Hannah Grace comes out tonight. Seems crazy haha might try to go see this one.
Ragnar is long gone.He was captured and dropped into a pit of venomous snakes.His sons avenged his death though and now they are battling each other for supremacy.
I watched Hill House and it was okay.
I might be going to see The Exorcism of Hannah Grace sometime later today.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Ragnar is long gone.He was captured and dropped into a pit of venomous snakes.His sons avenged his death though and now they are battling each other for supremacy.
I watched Hill House and it was okay.
I might be going to see The Exorcism of Hannah Grace sometime later today.
Oh jeez haha sounds interesting, might give it another watch, I see it advertised a lot. I just remember the bloody eagle....

Let us know about exorcism. I think I will go tonight but not sure if I can fit it in, we have a lot of snow here in the upper midwest now so roads are crazy with the bad drivers.

Never heard of it until season 2 or 3 and decided why bother. I'm just ignoring it.
If you are interested in the genre I would definitely check it out. The first two seasons at least were really good.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Let us know about exorcism. I think I will go tonight but not sure if I can fit it in, we have a lot of snow here in the upper midwest now so roads are crazy with the bad drivers.
Well,for some reason Hannah Grace doesn't show until 7pm all over town so I guess I won't be seeing it today....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store