Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Looking forward to going to see Crimes of Grindelwald. Comes out tomorrow but I am headed to the cabin to do some pike fishing this weekend so I'll probably wait till mid week next week to go see it. I'm a big Harry Potter fan and I liked the first Fantastic beasts film before this one so I'm sure I will enjoy this new one.

I forgot to mention when I went to the movies the other day the previews showed a Secret life of pets 2 coming out next summer. Trailer looked really funny for that one.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
......speaking of pets,I saw the trailer for the Pet Cemetery remake which looks good.

Reactions: Matteus

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,it was a surprise to me.I wasn't particularly moved or impressed with any of the other trailers that were shown.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
......speaking of pets,I saw the trailer for the Pet Cemetery remake which looks good.
Oh man. That’s crazy. As a child I would always watch all of he horror movies out. Friday 13 th, nightmare on elm street- series, alien/ predator, anything in the horror section and hardly anything would phase me. By pet semetary 2 was my all time scariest movie as a kid. I think it was because I loved animals so much. The dog with glowing green eyes just always got to me.

I wonder if they will use the original plot or do something new.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I knew there was a sequel to the original but I don't think I've ever seen it.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I knew there was a sequel to the original but I don't think I've ever seen it.
The first one they bury the cat and little boy, the second is a dog and stepdad I thinks. It’s been close to the 20 yrs since I saw it. (Never thought I’d say that)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The first one they bury the cat and little boy, the second is a dog and stepdad I thinks. It’s been close to the 20 yrs since I saw it. (Never thought I’d say that)
Hah! It's been about that long since I've seen the original .

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
AHS finished last night, it started good then got weird then finished up good. Afterwards they showed a preview to Glass...it looked good.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
AHS finished last night, it started good then got weird then finished up good. Afterwards they showed a preview to Glass...it looked good.
Oh yeah,I forgot about Glass when I mentioned movie trailers earlier.I am looking forward to seeing that.
I haven't watched one episode this season of AHS,I kind of lost interest back when they killed off Twisty the Clown.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store