Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
LOL I dunno how old you are War, but get use to it, it only gets worse ;) I kind'a felt the same way about the previews of that movie. Just from the previews alone I could tell it didn't really interest me much. Way too much CGI and gimmicky for my taste.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It depends on the quality of cgi. Avengers has been good, black panther was terrible with cgi, & venom was pushing it
I can't wait to see what you think of Aquaman whenever you get around to seeing it.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I see they removed the pilot for Deadly class. I did see it. While it seems to hint of more...it did seem plain. I might go a few episodes in and see if it improves.

Orville episode 2 was better but still not that great...won't discuss the support story.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
My son and i have been watching all the predator and alien movies. Man i dont care how old they are or corny some of the newer one are they are i cant get enough of them

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My son and i have been watching all the predator and alien movies. Man i dont care how old they are or corny some of the newer one are they are i cant get enough of them
I feel the same way about the Predator movies.This last one was kind of pushing it though.
Aquaman was okay.It was a bit long for my liking and like you I don't much care for Jason Momoa.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I feel the same way about the Predator movies.This last one was kind of pushing it though.
Aquaman was okay.It was a bit long for my liking and like you I don't much care for Jason Momoa.
I kind of think the whole super predator thing is soo stupid. So my son wanted predator books for xmas. We got him a few. Ive been reading them ahead of him just to see if theres anything over the top in there that he cant read. So far two of them are No No's lol but there are some really good stories that would translate to great movies i dont know why they are making up this idiotic stuff

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I kind of think the whole super predator thing is soo stupid. So my son wanted predator books for xmas. We got him a few. Ive been reading them ahead of him just to see if theres anything over the top in there that he cant read. So far two of them are No No's lol but there are some really good stories that would translate to great movies i dont know why they are making up this idiotic stuff
Right and just once I would like to see a yautja successfully carry out his mission without getting killed in the end.
There was some great scenes in this last one but it focused too much on that band of military misfits cracking jokes and whatnot.
What line of books did you get,I might check some out?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store