Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Since I haven't seen Glass I may just be talking out of my butt head but I would advise seeing unbreakable and split first.
I saw them.Unbreakable years ago and I caught Split last month.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I'm not a real big super hero/comic movie type fan, but I may have to see glass (saw unbreakable years ago and liked it). Only thing bugging me about it though is I can't stand Samuel Jackson anymore. Use to like him years ago, but his BS talk outside of movies really drove my opinion of him down. So I.m torn on if I want to see it or not. Think I'm gonna tryin go see Clint's new "Mule" movie later this week sow that the theaters are cleared with everyone back to work/school.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Saw the rest of Game of Thrones that I had. So, I've only not seen season 2 and 3. Love it. The only complaint I have is the excessive amount of nudity. I like the style...storyline that takes seasons to finish.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
You're complaining about nudity? That's like complaining about too much horsepower or too many fish...wait, we ain't talkin' dudes are we?:duh:
I have several reasons... 1) I'm religious 2) My 9 year old daughter just walks in when my tv is on. 3) Wife. 4) You are correct they do show naked guys(which I don't want to see).

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
should see 2 and 3. really helps setup later stuff,

want to see glass, and you mean splintered yes?

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I have several reasons... 1) I'm religious 2) My 9 year old daughter just walks in when my tv is on. 3) Wife. 4) You are correct they do show naked guys(which I don't want to see).
I get ya man. I'm religious as well myself, but I ain't gonna lie, if a hot chick is naked on TV I am not looking away :) While I don't have kids, I totally see the point about your daughter. Not something you want a child to walk in the room and see for sure.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
should see 2 and 3. really helps setup later stuff,

want to see glass, and you mean splintered yes?
I of course want to see 2 and 3..meanwhile I'm left trying to fill in the blanks.

I had to look it up to be sure but it is called split

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4972582/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I get ya man. I'm religious as well myself, but I ain't gonna lie, if a hot chick is naked on TV I am not looking away :) While I don't have kids, I totally see the point about your daughter. Not something you want a child to walk in the room and see for sure.
It's hard to look away(it's that temptation). I was happy when an episode would come up that didn't warn it so I could put the remote down.

My daughter was watching tv today and they mentioned rape. She asked me what it meant and I had a hard time explaining it since she doesn't understand sex yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store