Upcoming Movies and TV shows

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Netflix recently added Evolution. Its a comedy scifi alien movie from 2001. Pretty good actually minus the few dumb humor parts.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
piranhaman00 piranhaman00 what did you think of the season finale of Orville?
It was alright. I really liked the season as a whole though. Hope it continues...

GoT is really dropping the ball imo, the storyline/drama is like gone.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm going to go see Avengers in about 2 hours...they are not very 3D friendly this time. 28 normal screens and only 6 basic 3Ds(all in PM). There is a dbox inside my timeframe(had to look it up), it's where the chair moves and jerks as there is action on screen. I don't think I want to do this for the first time for 3 hours...1 1/2 hours maybe not 3.

It was alright. I really liked the season as a whole though. Hope it continues...

GoT is really dropping the ball imo, the storyline/drama is like gone.
In my opinion it was the third best one. I liked the more seriousness(felt more like Star Trek). I thought of a flaw, when they went into the ocean and said the Kaylon wiped all life out including marine life. How is it that Bortus survived(unless I missed it), it was never explained. Good to see Alara again. The problem is I'm getting used to the other one now. Hard to chose.

I haven't seen any GOT, I can image the last few episodes are going to be battle heavy.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
****ting your pants because of battles isnt drama. The story of the Night King/Whitewalkers fell flat.

There were good scenes but overall I was disappointed. Of course, just my opinion :)

In my opinion it was the third best one. I liked the more seriousness(felt more like Star Trek). I thought of a flaw, when they went into the ocean and said the Kaylon wiped all life out including marine life. How is it that Bortus survived(unless I missed it), it was never explained. Good to see Alara again. The problem is I'm getting used to the other one now. Hard to chose.
Yes, I really liked the seriousness as well. Ya the Bortus thing wasnt explained.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Saw Avengers. Here's some non spoilers. It was packed(first time ever in the morning; not even last year's part 1). It's 3 hours long. Read online there is no post credit scene. I left when credits stating rolling.

I have mixed feelings. Overall it's good but there are stuff in it I don't like.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store