Upcoming Movies and TV shows

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I drove 20mins and waited in line for 10 to see The Curse of La Llorana last night, turns about they cancelled it to open up another theater for Avengers, quite irritating.

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
Hoeing Jamie LOL!.....my predictions were pretty much the same as what you posted but now I think Jamie's death will have something to do with Brienne of Tarth.
LOL! Was that a typo I'm not sure? You could be right.. but i think brianne might be the one to save jaimie and be killed... after all she was knighted and jaimie has already saved her ass a couple of times now... to me it makes sense for jaimie to kill off Cersei like he did the mad king... somewhat poetic I'd say... I really would like to know what bron does in the last few episodes after getting that bow Tyrion used to kill his father

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL! Was that a typo I'm not sure? You could be right.. but i think brianne might be the one to save jaimie and be killed... after all she was knighted and jaimie has already saved her ass a couple of times now... to me it makes sense for jaimie to kill off Cersei like he did the mad king... somewhat poetic I'd say... I really would like to know what bron does in the last few episodes after getting that bow Tyrion used to kill his father
No typo but I wasn't expecting to see that,it gave me a good morning laugh.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I watched 12 Monkeys last night starring Pitt and Willis. From 95, on Hulu I believe, pretty cool time travel/sci fi movie.

Exnetics

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2018
Anyone seen Avengers yet?

Here's season 6 trailer for Agents of Shield. Out next friday(5-10-19)

I saw Avengers Endgame twice, once on opening night and then opening day. I grew up with Iron Man (2008) and I’ve been hooked on Marvel ever since. Hands down the best cinematic universe consisting of 22 films. Can’t wait for the future since Disney now owns the X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I saw Avengers Endgame twice, once on opening night and then opening day. I grew up with Iron Man (2008) and I’ve been hooked on Marvel ever since. Hands down the best cinematic universe consisting of 22 films. Can’t wait for the future since Disney now owns the X-Men and Fantastic Four.
Someone to talk to about it. I sent you a PM

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
The new Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron was pretty good. Not so much about the killings but how his girlfriend was involved.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The new Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron was pretty good. Not so much about the killings but how his girlfriend was involved.
Is that the one on Netflix?
HBO has a mini docu series on Chernobyl,anybody plan on watching it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store