Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've just finished "squidgames" too. I thought it was very good.

After a recommendation from K krichardson , i'm now watching a show called "My name". It is also Korean and, so far, it is very good. Thanks for the heads up krich. :thumbsup:
Glad that you are enjoying it so far.There seems to be a slew of Korean crime movies out but very few of them are dubbed.It is not crime drama but have you ever seen Train to Busan?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Glad that you are enjoying it so far.There seems to be a slew of Korean crime movies out but very few of them are dubbed.It is not crime drama but have you ever seen Train to Busan?
I've never heard of that. A quick search on Netflix doesn't come up with anything either. But then again, that war film you recommended on Netflix a while back, I searched high and low for that too and couldn't find it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never heard of that. A quick search on Netflix doesn't come up with anything either. But then again, that war film you recommended on Netflix a while back, I searched high and low for that too and couldn't find it.
Yeah,they are probably on OnDemand or Tubi then...anyhow,Busan is a damned good zombie movie.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Finished watching "My name" tonight, a Korean crime drama on Netflix. I thought it was very good. How far are you on with it K krichardson ?

Reactions: Deadeye

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Finished watching "My name" tonight, a Korean crime drama on Netflix. I thought it was very good. How far are you on with it K krichardson ?
Oh,I finished it last week sometime,I have been struggling to get through Squidgames lol.

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Anyone watch Dune?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
It was pretty good, but rrrreeeeeeaaalllyyyy slow for most of it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store