Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hope it wasn't as dreadfully boring as the original.
Haven’t seen it so I can’t comment, but I get the feeling that being a modern movie it wouldn’t let itself be as dull.
It had a good amount of action, but only was half the original book. Trying to squeeze as much out as they can lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haven’t seen it so I can’t comment, but I get the feeling that being a modern movie it wouldn’t let itself be as dull.
It had a good amount of action, but only was half the original book. Trying to squeeze as much out as they can lol.
I'll eventually see it at some point.The previews looked nice enough.

Reactions: Deadeye

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
American Rust,pretty good show,anyone here watch it?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Well well well, I was browsing through Netflix last night and to my utter surprise, and delight, I noticed they have made a new season of "Dexter". It's called "Dexter, New Blood".

The last season concluded in 2014 I think it was, with Dexter supposedly killing himself because he could no longer control his inner demons. Well at least we thought he killed himself, apparently not!

At the time it was one of my favourite shows so I'm delighted it is continuing. Any other Dexter fans?

Reactions: Deadeye

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well well well, I was browsing through Netflix last night and to my utter surprise, and delight, I noticed they have made a new season of "Dexter". It's called "Dexter, New Blood".

The last season concluded in 2014 I think it was, with Dexter supposedly killing himself because he could no longer control his inner demons. Well at least we thought he killed himself, apparently not!

At the time it was one of my favourite shows so I'm delighted it is continuing. Any other Dexter fans?
We watched the first season or two back when it started and then I lost interest and left it alone.It was one of the few shows that me and the wife would watch together.
Maybe I'll give the new stuff a check out.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
We watched the first season or two back when it started and then I lost interest and left it alone.It was one of the few shows that me and the wife would watch together.
Maybe I'll give the new stuff a check out.
My mistake, i thought it was on Netflix, it's not. It's on Sky Atlantic. It's a current series. I watched episode 1 last night but can't watch episode 2 until it airs, whenever that is! So no binge watching. A bit of a bummer when you have to wait for them like that, lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My mistake, i thought it was on Netflix, it's not. It's on Sky Atlantic. It's a current series. I watched episode 1 last night but can't watch episode 2 until it airs, whenever that is! So no binge watching. A bit of a bummer when you have to wait for them like that, lol
I've never even heard of that channel.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I've never even heard of that channel.
I've just done a bit of digging. Apparently the "Sky Atlantic" channel is aired in the UK and Ireland only. It is a channel dedicated to airing shows from America. I suppose each country has slight variations on what sky channels they can receive, even though Sky's a global entity. Similar to Netflix too maybe. I haven't been able to find some of the shows you've recommended.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've just done a bit of digging. Apparently the "Sky Atlantic" channel is aired in the UK and Ireland only. It is a channel dedicated to airing shows from America. I suppose each country has slight variations on what sky channels they can receive, even though Sky's a global entity. Similar to Netflix too maybe. I haven't been able to find some of the shows you've recommended.
Sounds a bit like the BBC that we get here.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Anyone see Spider-Man yet?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store