Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Also, thoughts on the rumored Arrested Development movie?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0901469/
The first three seasons are gold, but I feel like they kinda lost the magic with the continuation. I'm not sure how I feel about a movie. If it's bad, it'll just desecrate the grave of the show even further. Especially with Jessica Walter's death and Jeffrey Tambor's alleged misconduct.
Seasons 4 and 5 sucked so bad I wouldn’t be able to stand a movie…
I'm looking for

Yes,that's it....and count me among the few who have not seen Spiderman yet or The Matrix lol.
Matrix was a waste of 2 and a half hours…
Yeah. Wasn't crazy about it. Kind of lame imo.
I feel the same about it.
I assume everyone has watched Spider-Man?
One of the best movies I’ve ever seen!
Yeah, I enjoyed it. Willem Dafoe's performance is great as always, and it was very satisfying seeing Maguire and Garfield back on the screen. Certain parts were a little wonky, but, I mean, it's a Marvel movie
Dafoe deserves an Oscar for it, and I hope we get another team up with the Spider-Men, they were amazing together (pun intended).

Reactions: xenacanth9

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yeah, I enjoyed it. Willem Dafoe's performance is great as always, and it was very satisfying seeing Maguire and Garfield back on the screen. Certain parts were a little wonky, but, I mean, it's a Marvel movie
Um isn’t that a spoiler for some people here

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Honestly how has Dafoe not won an Oscar after 40+ years of consistent, quality performances?
Dafoe has been one of my favorite actors since I first saw him years ago in To Live and Die in LA.

Reactions: xenacanth9

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Yes! Finally, season 4 of Ozark is on Netflix. One of my favourite shows of the past few years.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes! Finally, season 4 of Ozark is on Netflix. One of my favourite shows of the past few years.
Same here,Ruth is my favorite character on the show.I enjoyed her meltdown at the end of episode 7.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Same here,Ruth is my favorite character on the show.I enjoyed her meltdown at the end of episode 7.
Yeah, Ruth Langmore is quite a character, lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Just finished watching season 4 today. I read somewhere that season 4 would be the last one but they've left it wide open for a season 5 now!

Great show, bit gutted about Darlene though!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store