Upcoming Movies and TV shows

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Haha enjoyed it.In fact I was about to give up on the series but after this episode I've decided to stick it out.
Ya good episode, pretty graphic. I like where the storylines are going.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ya good episode, pretty graphic. I like where the storylines are going.
Yeah,pretty horrible for those guys to basically lay there and melt away.I wasn't aware that that went on during the incident.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

Watching the previews at first I was thinking, hmm dunno any of these new actors in the new T6 movie preview. Then Linda Hamilton came in, then Arnold. Now I really want to see it :)
I always like the action of the Terminators series. Just wonder how they will explain the next one though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
BTW anyone gone to see the new John Wick 3 movie yet? Gonna go probably next week myself and see it. Wondered if it was as good as the first two or not.
I'll go and see it at some point next week although I wasnt all that crazy about the second one.I'm a bit sick of that old guy from Hell on Wheels popping everywhere these days.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Yeah, I still liked the 2nd one, but it was not quite a good as the first that's for sure. It's a good character for Keanu Reeves though. It's kind'a weird where IMO he just doesn't work/fit well in many roles, but The Matrix and John Wick seem to be perfect roles for his style of acting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store