Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It sounds cheezy like just about anything else that has "warfare" in it's title.
I was in the mood to watch Rogue One but oddly,OnDemand only has Solo and The Last Jedi currently.Both are newer than Rogue One so no idea why it isn't offered along with them.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I think it has to do with what movies are actually being aired during that month. If Rouge one is not being aired on any channels in the month of June then it isn't free. I found that same thing with other movies like Jurassic Park. There's been times where Jurassic World was free but the original Jurassic Park wasn't.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think it has to do with what movies are actually being aired during that month. If Rouge one is not being aired on any channels in the month of June then it isn't free. I found that same thing with other movies like Jurassic Park. There's been times where Jurassic World was free but the original Jurassic Park wasn't.
That could be the case.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It sounds cheezy like just about anything else that has "warfare" in it's title.
I was in the mood to watch Rogue One but oddly,OnDemand only has Solo and The Last Jedi currently.Both are newer than Rogue One so no idea why it isn't offered along with them.
I like Rogue one. Better then force awakens.

Reactions: Steve_C

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Rumor on the Black Widow movie to come out is that the Villain will be Taskmaster. While his abilities would seemingly fit in. To the best of my knowledge(not while I collected) the two never met.

Task.png

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Yep agreed. Rouge One was the best of the last three IMO. Don't even get me started on The Last Jedi :grinno: lol
Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars of all time. I have seen it so many times!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store