MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Not a new movie, but I finally saw FURY with Brad Pitt.

Forget private Ryan. This wasn't a better movie, but it was the bloodiest war movie ever.

What if your first task on the new job was to mop a dead guy out of your seat?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Still not showing anywhere near me. Did you see sid haig (Capt. Spaulding) was involved in some kind of accident? I don't know what happened but apparently he's in the ICU.
Luckily it will be showing at a nearby theater that I don't mind going to and I hadn't heard anything about Haig being in an accident.Here's hoping he will be okay.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Has anyone watched IT chapter 2 yet??? Was wondering if its any good...

K krichardson i saw previews for 3 from hell a few days ago and while im not the biggest rob zombie movie fan, might give that one a go when i get a chance to see it if its any good since im a sucker for anything gore related...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Has anyone watched IT chapter 2 yet??? Was wondering if its any good...

K krichardson i saw previews for 3 from hell a few days ago and while im not the biggest rob zombie movie fan, might give that one a go when i get a chance to see it if its any good since im a sucker for anything gore related...
He's made some stinkers,most notably The Lords of Salem or whatever that crappola is called but I enjoyed his Halloween remake and I loved the first two films in this series.
I have not seen It 2 yet.

Reactions: Fat Homer

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
He's made some stinkers,most notably The Lords of Salem or whatever that crappola is called but I enjoyed his Halloween remake and I loved the first two films in this series.
I have not seen It 2 yet.
True, i gotta agree that the halloween remake he made wasnt bad...But must say was hoping you may have been one of those that would have rushed out to see IT chapter 2 as well so i could know if its any good...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store