Upcoming Movies and TV shows

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Well, it's happening guys. The big night tonight. "Aquarium of the dead" is on the SYFY channel on Sky at 22.00. it finishes at midnight, which is a bit late for me. So this damn film had better be worth it tlindsey tlindsey .

I'll report my findings in the morning, lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well, it's happening guys. The big night tonight. "Aquarium of the dead" is on the SYFY channel on Sky at 22.00. it finishes at midnight, which is a bit late for me. So this damn film had better be worth it tlindsey tlindsey .

I'll report my findings in the morning, lol.
That movie seems to have garnered a small cult following around here.I might have to give it a few minutes,just for splits and wiggles!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
That movie seems to have garnered a small cult following around here.I might have to give it a few minutes,just for splits and wiggles!
Incidently krich, I'm up to date with everything I want to watch now, so for the next hour, until "aquarium of the dead" comes on, I'm going to start watching that series you recommended, "Justified".

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Incidently krich, I'm up to date with everything I want to watch now, so for the next hour, until "aquarium of the dead" comes on, I'm going to start watching that series you recommended, "Justified".
Dig in....and enjoy.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Just finished watching "Aquarium of the dead". Without a shadow of a doubt I will say now it is the worst film I have ever seen.

The actors were people I've never even seen in anything before, this in itself isn't a good sign. In fact I think they dragged them in off the street because the acting was awful!

The special effects were atrocious, and this is a 2020 film. The special effects in the original Jaws from 1975 were better than what was on offer in this debacle. And the script was diabolical, I think it was written by a load of schoolchildren, lol.

To sum up? An extremely low budget piece of trash, and tlindsey tlindsey , you have a lot to answer for, you owe me a very very very large stiff drink, lol.

Last edited:

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Just finished watching "Aquarium of the dead". Without a shadow of a doubt I will say now it is the worst film I have ever seen.

The actors were people I've never even seen in anything before, this in itself isn't a good sign. In fact I think they dragged them in off the street because the acting was awful!

The special effects were atrocious, and this is a 2020 film. The special effects in the original Jaws from 1975 were better than what was on offer in this debacle. And the script was diabolical, I think it was written by a load of schoolchildren, lol.

To sum up? An extremely low budget piece of trash, and tlindsey tlindsey , you have a lot to answer for, you owe me a very very very large stiff drink, lol.
You poor man I didn't think you were going watch the entire movie ? It probably scored a negative 1on rotten tomatoes. Correction the movie didn't get any reviews so we were the only 2 who were captivated.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....and of course it's on the SyFy channel.It is probably a SyFy production

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
No wonder the movie reminded me of Sharknado and Frankenstein Fish.
"Sharknado" and "Frankenstein Fish". Hmmm, I suppose you're going to highly recommend that the old fella from Blighty watches those as well!!

I'm sorry Tom, but I'm all out of respect for your recommendations at the moment. The pain is still fresh and deep from "Aquarium of the dead". Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store