Upcoming Movies and TV shows

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'm probably a bit behind the times on this one but it's looking like there's going to be a return for "Frasier". This, I cannot wait for. I love Frasier.

Sadly, John Maloney, who played Marty Crane, Frasiers father, passed away a few years ago, and I believe they will address his death in the reboot.

I came across Frasier quite by accident many many years ago. I'd been out one Friday night and had a stinking hangover the following morning. I laid on the sofa, just flicking through the channels and at that time Frasier, who I'd never heard of up until then, had back to back reruns going all day.

I started watching and became hooked. I watched them all day. My hangover was soon forgotten about. I'm delighted it is coming back.

Any other Frasier fans?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hey guess which movie watched today.Here's a hint....it featured an octopus running around killing people!

Deadeye

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Anyone finish stranger things season 4?

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey guess which movie watched today.Here's a hint....it featured an octopus running around killing people!
I guess you were attracted to the movie after my stellar review earlier! Welcome to mine and Tom's gang krich lol! Did you actually make it to the end?

What got me about the whole octopus thing was that octopus are meant to be escape artists, they can escape from anywhere. Yet most of the movie this octopus was stuck in the ducting, lol.

And since when have octopus made a noise that resembles the low rumbling sound of a bull elephant! Did you notice that? It was absurd in every single way.

• Haha
Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Anyone finish stranger things season 4?
There was a lot of early hype with Stranger Things. And rightly so, I thought season 1 was great, it had a lot of promise.

Season 2 was ok, season 3 not so much and I was glad when it was over. They sort of ended it, I didn't think there'd be a season 4.

But there is! And I reluctantly started watching it. I give up at episode 1, and I'm not going back to it.

In my opinion Stranger Things went from fantastic to, dare I say it......"Aquarium of the dead" territory.

Reactions: Deadeye

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Lol esoxlucius esoxlucius favorite movie.
I was actually so appalled at how bad this movie was Tom I was curious as to what the reviews were like for it.

Unsurprisingly the more serious reviews were damning of it, but there were a few positive ones too!

It seems that there are people out there who actively seek out such movies, and love them! A sort of terrible movie club where they strive to try and find the worse movies ever, lol.

I've got to ask the question Tom....are you the founding member of the terrible movie club! Lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess you were attracted to the movie after my stellar review earlier! Welcome to mine and Tom's gang krich lol! Did you actually make it to the end?

What got me about the whole octopus thing was that octopus are meant to be escape artists, they can escape from anywhere. Yet most of the movie this octopus was stuck in the ducting, lol.

And since when have octopus made a noise that resembles the low rumbling sound of a bull elephant! Did you notice that? It was absurd in every single way.
I did not finish watching the film,I fell asleep at some point and it was over when I came to...lame,cartoonish acting and silly dialog,typical SyFy crap lol!

• Haha
Reactions: tlindsey

Deadeye

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
There was a lot of early hype with Stranger Things. And rightly so, I thought season 1 was great, it had a lot of promise.

Season 2 was ok, season 3 not so much and I was glad when it was over. They sort of ended it, I didn't think there'd be a season 4.

But there is! And I reluctantly started watching it. I give up at episode 1, and I'm not going back to it.

In my opinion Stranger Things went from fantastic to, dare I say it......"Aquarium of the dead" territory.
FWIW, season 4 starts off horrible, but it does get really good.

• Wow
Reactions: esoxlucius
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store