Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Glad she is doing well.

Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
Glad she is doing good, she does have some good looking marking for being so young can't wait to see pics of her as an adult

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
She's doing great. Eating a bunch and picking up size quick. She'll be moving in with my other little female shortly. Males are getting to aggresive at feeding time, gotta split em up. They can bite eachother but not the lil ladies. Tank should be running tomorrow so should have updated pics this weekend.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Not sure about anyone else but this guy sure has been doing a lot of thinking lately. Thinking about why I keep rays. Thinking about how a ray keeper decides it's time to quit or bail from the hobby. Thoughts of how the hell did I push through loosing so much money and so many rays over the years.

Here we are - 11+ YEARS later. The ray that started it all for me. The first ray of mine that was really special to me. Why? The first one born in my care that survived.

There's a saying - you can't win them all. Well, guess what?!??!! Can't loose them all either.

Very proud to say this lil girl isn't so little anymore. She's still with me today over a decade later. Been through 3 moves. Been such a special ray to me that I've never really pushed any males real hard to breed her, never really kept with any proven males. She's been my good luck charm. The one that pics me up every time I loose one. The one that makes me feel like I can't be as bad at keeping rays as I sometimes feel like I am.

VERY anxious to see what the future holds for this gal. IS she currently holding? Could she be holding a cross of 2 species we've never seen before!???!!! Wouldn't that be ironic? :)

IMG_9012.JPG

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store