Updates from the 300

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I'm a little biased, but Nessie is the most photogenic Weeksii I've ever seen. Is she still pretty active and friendly?

also it's nice to see some photos of Kroc!
Yep Nessie the weeksii is still very outgoing and friendly. I need to get more pics of her... maybe for a potm entry.

I love when Croc comes out, she is just a beast of a poly. Glad I finally gave in and did the endli. You know that was all because of J jaws7777 , listening to him long enough and next thing you know I will have a congi swimming around the tank, lol

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Ansorgii

No enhancement pills were given for the next shots... lol

Before

After... Boing

Nom Nom was flexing his man fin for quite a while. Saw the Nigerian doing it next to the Faranah too. Love was in the air or should I say water....
Nom Nom is looking a little thicker. Didn't know ansorgii were notoriously slow growers.

at least he's flexing near the other polys instead of at the Mopani wood this time heh.

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Nom Nom is looking a little thicker. Didn't know ansorgii were notoriously slow growers.

at least he's flexing near the other polys instead of at the Mopani wood this time heh.
This is one of my biggest regrets, that I bought a smaller ansorgii. It has put on size for sure but it has taken forever. I wish I started with one that was around 16-18” instead of one barely at 13”. Granted it is now at least 16”+ but been slow getting there.

Nom Nom was solo flexing by the Mopani. I caught the Nigerian warming up to the Faranah.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store