Updates from the 300

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
What type of camera are you using for these?
Those were just a bunch of phone pics. I have a nice sony dslr but the lens on it is slow. Great pics but a hassle to use. I also have a point and shoot sony Itake on trips but forget about it most of the time and it even takes better pics than my phone. Was just in a mood today and snapped off a ton of pics

even the palce of the tank:) two thimbs up for you brother.;)
Thanks man, that was part our move and remodel. I got the 300g and we built the house around it as a focus as you walk in the house.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Dabola's mouth looks like a black hole lol I like that shot, everyone looks good, not a fan of the hets shape but it does have nice colors
That was one of those shots that I wish was with a better camera and came out clearer or a video would have looked good too.

The het has a high body and a short length look about it. Looks normal for a het but not exactly the best cichlid shape. But they do get some nice colors and are an easy going fish for a cichlid. So its been a good community fish.

Reactions: moe214

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Wanted to mention about the red bay snook taht those were the natural colors! No photo enhancements. It does not look that way all the time, most times it a very light orange and white. But every now and then it will just pop these fluorescent orange colors. Probably why I started taking pics today.

This evening all those colors are gone and it is normal looking again.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Updates on the 300g since the new Faranah lap was added

I love that wild pattern, shows in pics more than in person

Faranah lap in front Koliba in back

Weeksii

Koliba

Koliba and teugelsi

I will update more when the new ansorgii heals and I can put him in the big tank

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
All look like its getting along well, i wonder when your endli dabola will snap, lolz

All look healthy, and the faranah showing some awesome patterns.

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Everyone looks good, your weeksii makes mine look anorexic lol
The weeksii is big around but I feel like its done growing lengthwise. It might be 14 1/2 inch at the max but Im thinking shorter. When it was just a del and the weeksii I could powerfeed and I would see a huge tummy in the mornings. Now with all the competition I think it eats just enough and not enough to get bigger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store