Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Plus its even vote, i thought LJ will have the upper hand:cry:
Why is it soo dead in here last yr we probably would have been close to 100 votes by now.

Naw I chimed in so down with ljs! Just kidding. I like them both but my heart is with the ujs.
You got me. When i read the 1st sentence i thought wtf !!!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Everyone is on FB and IG now. More freedom and less internet nannies watching who feelings or ego got bruised.:headbang2

I figured it waa FB. Gotta agree man. Allot of sensitive people on here. Up until last week it seemed like every other thread i was on ended up getting locked. This is the only drama free section...sadly allot of the members im used to seeing are no longer active

jordanlewis100

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2006
Kent,UK
I voted upper jaw as in general they’re easier to accommodate size wise and there are more ‘smaller’ species to choose from, unless your endli, congi etc stay around the manageable 18” or so which is not guaranteed, also it doesn’t help when sites like ‘seriously fish’ list tank size as 96”x48”x36” for an endli that must put some people off of buying them before researching, in fairness I love em all lol

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I figured it waa FB. Gotta agree man. Allot of sensitive people on here. Up until last week it seemed like every other thread i was on ended up getting locked. This is the only drama free section...sadly allot of the members im used to seeing are no longer active
snowflakes are sensitive.:hitting:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store