vent shot confirmation inquiry

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
yea flowerhorns here are for sure not common.basically if u sell anything that u cant buy at the big chains you'll make a profit except if u try and breed big stuff like dovii or umbee
I can kind of understand that tho. Not many ppl want to dedicate a big tank just to a fish or 2.

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019
i once was able to buy a 1 inch flowerhorn for like 25 bucks lol thing died in a day

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019
but yea hoping these 2 end up pairing..he kinda shows some interest i guess just kinda slowly follows her checking her out,every now and then he'll do a lunging strike,he has done this before with fish hes wanting to pair with.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
but yea hoping these 2 end up pairing..he kinda shows some interest i guess just kinda slowly follows her checking her out,every now and then he'll do a lunging strike,he has done this before with fish hes wanting to pair with.
Well that's good ig, hopefully they end up pairing up and making some babies.

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019
Well that's good ig, hopefully they end up pairing up and making some babies.
we'll see what happens,prolly be a few weeks before i know what will happen.these gold saums still in the "getting comfortable with eachother" phase after ive tried every which way to pair these 2,for the longest thought the female was a male so that didnt help lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store