videos games

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
well I've only played like 2 hours but I honestly don't see what the reviews are about. I mean show me one rpg with fully customizable facial features and 100 hours of playtime that has perfect speech animation. I thought it was better than average, though 2 hours isn't the biggest sample size.

Another I saw were speech choices not making a difference in the plot, but it's too early for me to tell. The menu is cumbersome but only because there is SO much more to it, cumbersome is inevitable. Look at Skyrim or Dragin Age: Inquisition - great games that have cumbersome menus because the menus can do so much. All in all I really think a lot of the negative reviews are just wrong, and I hope that doesn't change with more play time.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Mass Effect Andromeda came out today! So far it's amazing. Maintains the Mass Effect feel while making some great changes and transferring very nicely to the next gen console. Graphics are great, talent trees are expanded, storyline is cool so far. If you like the Mass Effect series you won't be disappointed
I don't think ive played any of them. might have to give it a try

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store