videos games

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ yeah, im sure Nioh wont be for everyone, but if you like a bit of a challenge and into the ARPG kind of games, then worth checking out...

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I played fallout 4 until

You find out the leader of the foundation or whatever is your son

Saved the game, killed everyone and haven't turned it back on since. It felt so cliche.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
A couple of buddies played the **** out of fallout 4. They really got into the mods. There is some crazy stuff you can do there.

I, on the other hand, have about ten days played in cod infinite warfare already lol.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Yeah the fallout games can be like that. I finished fallout 3 but got bored of New Vegas. I just picked up Fallout 4 but am currently playing Dishonored 2.

The Dishonored series is amazing btw. The first one is one of my favorites. The second is great so far, but not as good as the first IMO.

Most importantly, Mass Effect Andromeda comes out in about a month! Probably my favorite series, along with Dragon Age. BioWare kicks ass
I really liked dishonored. I played through the first one three or four times to knock out all the achievements. I've been making my way through dishonored 2 for a second time trying to unlock the "ghost" or achievement. Playing through without being spotted once.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
I really liked dishonored. I played through the first one three or four times to knock out all the achievements. I've been making my way through dishonored 2 for a second time trying to unlock the "ghost" or achievement. Playing through without being spotted once.
Yeah I played the first one a few times and did the ghost on the last playthrough. I've been trying to do ghost on the second one but it's much harder so I usually end up just going nonlethal. I think it's the first game series I've ever played where it's just as fun NOT killing enemies as it is killing them.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Yeah I played the first one a few times and did the ghost on the last playthrough. I've been trying to do ghost on the second one but it's much harder so I usually end up just going nonlethal. I think it's the first game series I've ever played where it's just as fun NOT killing enemies as it is killing them.
On this second playthrough I'm killing everyone. I played with Emily the first time and finished with low chaos. Trying to finish with corvo with high chaos and ghost.
I'll try "clean hands" next. Along with no super powers.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Not killing enemies??!??!?!? im not sure I could handle that. I cant stand the portions of any game where I have to sneak around and not be seen. Im more of a rambo run and gun. Charge right in and hope for the best.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
Not killing enemies??!??!?!? im not sure I could handle that. I cant stand the portions of any game where I have to sneak around and not be seen. Im more of a rambo run and gun. Charge right in and hope for the best.
I'm normally the same way! I'm the kind of player that never hits the block button, all offense no stealth. But with dishonored it's actually fun doing nonlethal stealth

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store