VOTE: Official MFK T-Shirt Design Competition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
I'm not trying to critisize but arent they supposed to be 12"x12" #1 would have to be alot bigger then that to be on anything larger than a kids shirt. I like the design but it doesn't fit the rules IMO

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
1,2,9,15,22 are my favorites. I think 22 on the chest and 15 on the back would be awesome add in the "my fish eat your fish" Slogan and you would have an even better shirt. I absolutly love the slogan and think it makes a great eye catcher to any of these shirts. I also would love it if they made the top 3 available to buy. great job everyone who entered and put in the effort. if I had a clue what I was doing on a computer with graphics I would have entered so koodos to those who can

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
greengiant;3203280; said:
I'm not trying to critisize but arent they supposed to be 12"x12" #1 would have to be alot bigger then that to be on anything larger than a kids shirt. I like the design but it doesn't fit the rules IMO

The pics are re-sized on here for voting purposes...

electropunk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
iowa
i say the top 3 should get printed...course im prolly just saying that cuz #9 is in third place, nice job to everyone

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Go 2!! Suits MFK members and the site well!

I don't want a proffesional shirt, I want a shirt that is plain and simple and to the point, all of these shirts are great, for real for the people who made them. I do like them all, I would honestly wear anyone of these, it's a shirt I've seen way worse shirts than these could ever be, lol. These are for pure fun, chill people on the criticizing, were not all designers. It's okay to criticize to a point but saying that this shirt is "dull and boring" is not even trying to show positive criticism. :)

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
Yeah #2 is sweet! Eventhough I voted for #15-since the diff. types of predators are on the shirt and it better represetns this website. BTW what type of fish is that on the first shirt?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store