Water clarity issue !!!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
no , no type of dechloronator buddy ?

Every time you do a water change you are killing most of your live bacteria and this will cause a bacteria bloom making your water cloudy looking . Test your parameters and see where they are also purchase Prime or Safe.

Reactions: TheWolfman

andrewG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2018
Every time you do a water change you are killing most of your live bacteria and this will cause a bacteria bloom making your water cloudy looking . Test your parameters and see where they are also purchase Prime or Safe.

will do , thank you ...what would you recommend between prime or safe ?

andrewG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2018

also would I add the prime or safe before I do a water change or after ?

andrewG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2018
Some add to aquarium prior but I personally add in water in bucket.

I use the python water change system not a bucket so I'm caught up on adding it before the water change or after or half a cap before water change and half a cap after water change

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
of I were to pick up a bottle of prime today could I dose the whole aquarium , I did a water change yesterday morning

Test or take water to lfs to be tested and if any traces of ammonia or nitrite shows after test then yes dose with the prime.

Reactions: TheWolfman
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store