WC Azul sunken belly, internal parasite?

ruincccc

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2021
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If yes, what is your nitrite?
If yes, what is your nitrate?
<20
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
51-60%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Initially thought it was just picky and shy, since it only takes earthworms and occasionally raw shrimps, and its tank mates are greedy, but recently the sunken belly seems worsened, especially given I just fed them the day before. Could it be internal parasites? I tried to soak the shrimp with API general cure, but it would just spit out. Can you share your opinion if it is internal parasites? Do I have other opinions than treating the entire tank? I have 3 other Orinoco, 1 JD and 1 convict, all within 4-6’’ in a 75 grow out. Photos were taken during a WC hence they were cornered together. Thanks for the input.

64968B81-4F2D-4886-91E1-D78955501420.jpeg

B9F528C9-3FDD-499D-B1A5-55DB980E3D54.jpeg

ryanstef

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2022
Put him in the hospital tank and start treatment. If he is not eating, mix the medicine with the water.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store