We WON!

Vertigon_z

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2019
New Jersey
My support for monster energy is done. Prime example of Big Corp bullies trying to make easy money by picking on a strong community. CONGRATS MFK !!!!!!!! release some shirts so I can show even more support (preferabbly one with an arowana)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The way I understood it this wasnt even about money. They only wanted MFK to stop using the monster name and logo.....scumbags!

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
As many of you guys know I have been battling my MonsterFishKeepers trademark with Monster Energy since 2014. As of today I can say I have beaten the monster!

Monster Energy now has a ruling against its ludicrous and overreaching argument that it owns the word “Monster." Hope this ruling will help the hundreds of other small businesses being bullied by them.

I want to thank Eve B, Suffolk University, Boston University and my good friend KP Devlin.

Remember friends don't let friends drink Monster Energy!
Does anyone drink that garbage anyways?

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Geez, I learned today that Monster stock is up 60,000% since 2000, a better investment than Amazon or Google:

Monster stock rally

Who would have thought?
That's an impressive if unfortunate fact imho, but also doesn't change the other fact they still got their big corporate a**es handed back to them in court by (a comparatively tiny) MFK, just saying.

Also, as a new report suggests, their future might not be looking quite so energetic:

And yes they did get a temporary boost thru ad on Tiger's bag, but their stocks have slid almost 20% in recent weeks.

Drink "Bang" instead if anyone is into those kind of drinks (never tried them myself to be honest, I'm too hyperactive as it is lol).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store