WEIRD!

First off, do not click any of the links on the wiki page (at least until I figure out what they actually lead to)!

I found this while messing around on Tor. Not particularly harmful it seems.

It's pretty self-explanatory: https://zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion.to/wiki/Main_Page (this one you can click)

They change their URL every now and then.

DorianGibs

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
What is Tor?
From wiki :
Tor is free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication. The name is derived from an acronym for the original software project name "The Onion Router".[8][9] Tor directs Internet traffic through a free, worldwide, volunteer overlay networkconsisting of more than seven thousand relays[10] to conceal a user's location and usage from anyone conducting network surveillanceor traffic analysis. Using Tor makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity to the user: this includes "visits to Web sites, online posts, instant messages, and other communication forms".[11] Tor's intended use is to protect the personal privacy of its users, as well as their freedom and ability to conduct confidential communication by keeping their Internet activities from being monitored.

Reactions: Matteus

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
From wiki :
Tor is free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication. The name is derived from an acronym for the original software project name "The Onion Router".[8][9] Tor directs Internet traffic through a free, worldwide, volunteer overlay networkconsisting of more than seven thousand relays[10] to conceal a user's location and usage from anyone conducting network surveillanceor traffic analysis. Using Tor makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity to the user: this includes "visits to Web sites, online posts, instant messages, and other communication forms".[11] Tor's intended use is to protect the personal privacy of its users, as well as their freedom and ability to conduct confidential communication by keeping their Internet activities from being monitored.
Thank you.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
From wiki :
Are there drawbacks using Tor? I would think more people would use it.

DorianGibs

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
Are there drawbacks using Tor? I would think more people would use it.
Main reason is speed, its a lot slower because it has to make all of those jumps, that and most people don't know about it. Not including the fact that there are some places on the Tor network that can get you in trouble lol

Reactions: FMA4ME

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Main reason is speed, its a lot slower because it has to make all of those jumps, that and most people don't know about it. Not including the fact that there are some places on the Tor network that can get you in trouble lol
I can see the speed. Where and how could you get in trouble?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store