What are you cooking today.

Aquatank

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2017
california
aquatank134.wixsite.com
Ya sure why not

Fist take some red chillies (take as required) and don't over do the chilly as it messed up the flavour and your stomach.

Let them soak in hot water for about 15 min (if they are dried chillies) and then grind all the chillies till a thick consistency is obtained .

Chop 8-9 garlic and a small piece of ginger that is just smaller than all the chopped garlic size. ( Chop it in small pieces)

Take a pan and pour oil in it (little more than normal pouring) then let the oil get hot and put the chopped ginger and garlic in it and stir till it is golden.

Then pour the chilly paste in it that you already prepared and mix well,put a lid on the pan and let the sauce boil on simmer.

Next you have to grab some sauce and chilly veniger (normal veniger will also work)

After about 5-6 min take the lid of the pan and again stir well, then you can add just a little So and just a few drops of veniger to the sauce .
Again mix all the contents and let it cook for 3 min at slow flames and then let it cool .

For making meat marinate

Add some herbs that you like (and don't over do with hrebs)

Next take a bowl and mix the sauce herbs and the meat together in it and keep it to rest

Next take some veggies like bell pepper,onions,tomato's.
Toss them with butter in a pan for some time till the get little golden color and then if you want you can grill the bell pepper and onions just to make them caramelised and moist for about 5 min till they appear to be like rosted properly.

Add the veggies in the marinated bowl and keep it to rest for about overnight in fridge covers with Kling film.

Take a pot and greece it with oil to make it non stick.

Next empty them in the pot and drizzel it with olive oil

Put it in the oven for about 30-40 min for about temp. Just used to cook turkey or any other meet (as every one has different taste of cooking tempratures in their ovens)

And then dig into it.

Reactions: kno4te

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Spent the last 5 days brine curing a brisket into 12 pounds of corned beef. We just finished cooking the beast. Now, we're boiling a quartered head of cabbage and a bunch of potatoes, in the seasoned corned beef water, to round out the traditional meal.

Before:

cbb4.JPG

After:

cbdone.JPG

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Spent the last 5 days brine curing a brisket into 12 pounds of corned beef. We just finished cooking the beast. Now, we're boiling a quartered head of cabbage and a bunch of potatoes, in the seasoned corned beef water, to round out the traditional meal..........
I know this meal was delicious

Reactions: AquaAlex1993
A

AquaAlex1993

Of course I remember you... thank you..
Your one of my favorite members here. Very nice, friendly, and awesome!
How have you been? We are friends on Facebook, I think and I see some of your awesome cooking.
To the OP, don't mean to hijack your thread.
I made Chicken Marsala tonight and it was a huge hit.

Reactions: Red Devil
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store