What are you cooking today.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I've never had peach and nectarine in a pie so not sure about the filling, but that pastry looks awesome!! Good job young shadow.
Now I'm hungry for a pie!
I hope that soap wasn't an ingredient...
Peach is naturally sweet, so it does not have a lot of added sugar.

Don’t worry, it wasn’t grapefruit-peach-nectarine!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
This thread scares the hell out of me; I visit it and within minutes I am salivating like a dog in a butcher shop. I literally make a point of checking here only right after a meal to minimize embarrassing side-effects.

And, as enticing as everyone's pics are...I must admit that the single individual who is blowing my mind with cooking talent is The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow with some of these tantalizing concoctions. That pie...okay, even fully-satiated, I am still starting to slobber...:)

It's good to see that you are doing something...since you aren't doing any digging... :ROFL:

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Taking into consideration how accident prone he seems to be, i'm beginning to think that maybe he needs to stay out of the garden with its sharp thorns and dangerous gardening implements.

Being in the kitchen seems a smart alternative, though of course we're talking about surfer dude here. I think it's only a matter of time before he falls into the chest freezer and freezes to death, whisks himself to death or falls foul to some other unsavoury demise.

Who's to say that one of his fingers isn't in that lovely looking facaccia after a slip with a sharp knife, lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reactions: The Masked Shadow

GolemGolem

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
AR
Wife has been wanting me to make old southern church lady pot-luck foods lately. I have been commissioned to make her a dump salad today...I kinda want to Montana it up into cookie salad. Maybe some corn flake funeral potatoes too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store