What are you cooking today.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
One of there days I'll get the posting down. A garbage plate is : mac salad and home fries, topped with cheeseburgers, topped with meat hot sauce, topped with raw onions and condiments.
Are there other variations of it?

A few tips, when you hit the "Reply" button on someone's post, wait a second for the quotes to pop up - sometimes the site lags and take a minute

Also, the "3 horizontal lines" to the right of "Reply" accesses your "Edit" function so if you post something unintentional, just click that and select "Edit" and u can fix it.

For the sake of "burying your reply in quotes" like in post #2019, best to just mass- delete the entire post while in edit-mode, re-hit "Quote" again and start fresh

Reactions: Busterny

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
What does squirrel taste like?
Has the texture of chicken thigh, but doesn't really taste like chicken. I guess like bland chicken thigh. Perhaps because its so much leaner than chicken. These things are definitely better slow cooked.

Busterny

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Rochester, NY
Are there other variations of it?

A few tips, when you hit the "Reply" button on someone's post, wait a second for the quotes to pop up - sometimes the site lags and take a minute

Also, the "3 horizontal lines" to the right of "Reply" accesses your "Edit" function so if you post something unintentional, just click that and select "Edit" and u can fix it.

For the sake of "burying your reply in quotes" like in post #2019, best to just mass- delete the entire post while in edit-mode, re-hit "Quote" again and start fresh
Thanks for the advice.
There are some variations to the plate. Some people like to use baked beans instead of mac salad. You can also substitute hot dogs for the burgers.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Thanks for the advice.
There are some variations to the plate. Some people like to use baked beans instead of mac salad. You can also substitute hot dogs for the burgers.
i'm down w/ the baked beans instead of but probably would prefer "IN ADDITION TO" macaroni salad lol....but i'm good on the hot dogs, i'll take ground beef over hot dogs anyday :)

You guys ever hear of a Pittsburg salad or a Pittsburg grinder? basically French Fries and chop steak on both/either or,.....sounds weird but maaaaaan, French fries are good on anything, Bro
P predatorkeeper87 axs377 axs377

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
i'm down w/ the baked beans instead of but probably would prefer "IN ADDITION TO" macaroni salad lol....but i'm good on the hot dogs, i'll take ground beef over hot dogs anyday :)

You guys ever hear of a Pittsburg salad or a Pittsburg grinder? basically French Fries and chop steak on both/either or,.....sounds weird but maaaaaan, French fries are good on anything, Bro
P predatorkeeper87 axs377 axs377
ya dude...any place you go in the burgh sells at least one if not all of their sandwhichs with French fries and coleslaw on them. "you uh want fries n'at on your sanwhich?" Even the sheetz gas stations out here offer to put fries on all the sandwhiches lol.

P.S. theres a damn H on the city name....lol

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
ya dude...any place you go in the burgh sells at least one if not all of their sandwhichs with French fries and coleslaw on them. "you uh want fries n'at on your sanwhich?" Even the sheetz gas stations out here offer to put fries on all the sandwhiches lol.

P.S. theres a damn H on the city name....lol
lol, I forgot.....I get mixed up sometimes cuz Harrisburg doesn't

I always liked the salad w/ chopped steak, raw broccoli, fries, fresh mozzarella and drown it in Ranch

The other one I like is Salami, Cappicolla and Provolone, french fries, hot sauce and coleslaw

Last edited:

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
lol, I forgot.....I get mixed up sometimes cuz Harrisburg doesn't

I always liked the salad w/ chopped steak, raw broccoli, fries, fresh mozzarella and drown it in Ranch

The other one I like is Salami, Cappicolla and Provolone, french fries, hot sauce and coleslaw
I hate salad, only salad I'll eat is a spinach salad covered in chicken or lean steak lol. Fries on it sometimes, I love fries theres just too much fat in them hahaha.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
you don't do a Ceasar salad w/ REAL Ceasar dressing? How do you not like the P-Burgh salad w/ chop-steak and fries???!?!?!
I don't really like lettuce, substitute that with spinach and I'd hammer it, but it'd have to be a big ass cheat meal haha.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Tonight was a good meal. I had rutabaga seasoned like home fries then put in the oven. I had BBQ buffalo cauliflower as a base with a steak over top. Added some feta cheese in as well. Tasted great

Reactions: isde02
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store