What are you cooking today.

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Been working out of town and have been binge watching the food network…it kind of gives you a little ummmph to do better lol

today I cooked cheddar grits with sweet and spicy cajun shrimp.

it was my first time ever eating/making grits and I’m not sure if I cooked them properly or not…it tasted pretty good to me!
8BD10440-ABB1-401E-A7AB-1D51385D9E84.jpeg

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Today on the menu is a special piece that I like to call “ EEWW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EATING” or to make it easy on you, THE ABOMINATION. It’s Mac and cheese with fried onions, ham and hotdogs. image.jpg

Reactions: IgnatzMcJockel

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
Today on the menu is a special piece that I like to call “ EEWW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EATING” or to make it easy on you, THE ABOMINATION. It’s Mac and cheese with fried onions, ham and hotdogs. View attachment 1467759
Gosh that looks interesting ? can’t say I’ve ever tried it!

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Gosh that looks interesting ? can’t say I’ve ever tried it!
It’s actually really good, I usually make it with hotdog chili, baked beans, Mac and cheese, Kielbasa, and fried onions but this time I didn’t have all of that so I had to make due with what I had, tonight I’ll be making pan fried spicy fish.

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
It’s actually really good, I usually make it with hotdog chili, baked beans, Mac and cheese, Kielbasa, and fried onions but this time I didn’t have all of that so I had to make due with what I had, tonight I’ll be making pan fried spicy fish.
Oh yummmm i loooooveee fried fish

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Oh yummmm i loooooveee fried fish
Yesterday I caught about 30 rock bass all 6-12” along with a 14 inch smallmouth bass that I filleted and currently in the fridge in saltwater and currently going to fish the same spot but with my little sister so I already got about 60 fillets in the fridge and hopefully going to double that amount today then next Sunday I’m bringing it all out to Sunday dinner for a fish fry.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store