What are your other hobbies

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
I must say Gourami Swami Gourami Swami , you are looking very buff in that picture. Proper busting some skateboarding moves there!
Thank you! The skating helps keep me in shape for sure

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Would like to continue this thread. Some of my hobbies are pet keeping in general, gardening, low tide searching, soccer, hiking, and eating popcorn with frozen blueberries!

image.jpg

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Also, drawing is another one of mine. I like charcoal drawings, and stupid 2 minute sketches like this la croix one pictured.

EDF77673-AC8F-41E0-942D-9ED0EB997917.jpeg

image.jpg
edit: the Last one is taking cute pics of animals. Those are my kittys. Photo.jpeg

F46C6FFF-6D81-473E-89DE-48447412A441.jpeg
last edit, I swear. I also enjoy neighborhood sightseeing

7BBEED47-FC5C-47C6-84F9-AED67EAD98E6.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: FreeMak and clm08k

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
so of my hobbies include fish keeping obviously fish keeping , competitive swimming / racing (im a para swimmer) , wood working and fish lure making, fishing with a spinning rod and fly fishing, reptiles, canoeing, camping, and on off airsoft and bb shooting

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow A para swimmer is someone who is effected by a disease or limiting factor so I swim in a different level I have Charcot marie tooth disease type one A it does not effect me mentally its a disease that kinda jumbles the signals from my Brain to my limbs a body so I have terrible balance I will never be able to run properly I have to wear leg braces and I almost have no reflexes at all. another funny thing is it dulls pain I have broken my ankle twice and both times did not notice which can be bad if it shifts or somthing but I saw swelling and went to see the doctor because I know it can happen with CMT. Here is a link if you want to read up about it https://www.cmtausa.org/understandi...gn=awareness-campaign&utm_content=what-is-cmt

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
I enjoy fish keeping - Fishing but specalized types like micro fishing, ice fishing, lifelisting, LRF fishing. Video games as well. Tennis is my sport. I also love tidepools lol. collecting and cataloging i enjoy.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store