What carpet plants are good?

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Do you have old/seeded gravel from another tank? Not really sure what you can do if its already planted but I would consider mixing a bag of eco complete or flourite

You don't just want to add crap to your tank and spike your nitrates, so its a tricky situation, one Im not familiar with but these are my best suggestions. Its not the end of the world but a nutrient rich substrate gets a planted tank off to a healthy start while your learning and balancing fertz, light and co2!

Don't run an airstone while the light is on BTW. And remember the stickys in the planted section have tons of info for you to absorb into your noggin' so get reading my friend!

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

reptileguy112

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Plus I already ordered the black gravel.My pregnant neon swordtail died and I did a c-section, two of them were alive and 30 mins later only 1 is alive??The temp is good, its cycled water, good ph and ammonia levels, I fed them crushed up flakes mixed with water.

reptileguy112

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Gravel got here yesterday and it looks great, there is just barley enough.For some reason amazon DIDN'T ship the micro sword but we still had to pay!!!

reptileguy112

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Sorry hybridherp, I was busy and just skimmed through the post.I have a led light and a normal strip light.Both not necessarily for tanks.

HybridHerp

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 18, 2012
New York
Gave up on this thread?
Not to be mean, but, pretty much. After 5 pages you haven't given enough information about anything for me to really help you, so I can't do anything for you.

HybridHerp

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 18, 2012
New York
I'm just saying, don't ask for help if you aren't going to give the info needed in order for anyone to help you. We're all tired and that's understandable and all, but I asked over a month ago. I'm just saying, don't be surprised when people start ignoring what you say and ask if that's how you respond to those reaching out, ya know?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store