What kind of animals do you have as a pet ?

Johnnylightning

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2012
North Carolina
Bengal Tiger 2 cheetas Gorilla And 2 Bigfoots I captured with my bare hands. I had to get rid of nessy she out grew my 300 gallon tank.

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
2 parrots
4 horses
2 dogs
20 fish tanks
6 chickens... 2 are roosters..

Sylvias

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2010
Somewhere
Lol at Johnny
Lots of snakes, some lizards, fish (salt and fresh... well betta in fresh.. not sure that counts) amphibians, cats, birds, room mate has dogs so they are my dogs to.... i think the only animal group we don't have in this house are rodents lol But we have plenty of them in the freezer.

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
Rose hair tarantula and 2 rottweilers.. I had a basilisk 2 corn snakes a pacman frog an iguana and two bullfrogs I caught but a storm knocked out our power for the week and when we were let back in the house everything except the tarantula was dead

crayfishguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Houston texas
an australian shepherd, they are the best breed ever, no contest. a ball python, carpet python, uromastyx philbyi, and two budgies, i will most likely either be picking up an emperor scorpion or euathlus sp. red tarantula at the expo in november

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
I have 3 rabbits, a dutch, a false dwarf polish, and a mutt. Getting 3 English lops soon. 2 cats, No-More, No-Less (their names). And my fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store