What kind of animals do you have as a pet ?

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
i have at the moment, 11 birdeating tarantulas, (indian ornamental, greenbottle blue, texas tan, a few chaco gold knees, honduran curly hair, pompus gold, panama blonde, and scarlette birdeater), 1 nanday conure (parrot), 1 cockatiel, lots of fish in 5 tanks, (tiger shovelnose catfish, 2 oscars, white spotted pike, spotted sailfin pleco, silver arowana, red jewel cichlid, 4 silver dollars, jack dempsey, firemouth, pictus catfish, peacock eel, largemouth bass, brown bullhead, a bluegill, and 2 sunfish.) an iguana, and my room mate has 2 bunnies. my house is a jungle.
WOW! Bet that looks amazing!

Aug 2, 2012
Behind you
My family currently has one dog (a mutt, he's pretty; but completely nuts.), more outdoor cats then I can list off the top of my head (not gathered intentionally, they're thrown out of car windows.), four beehives, and my brother has three hermit crabs... We used to have chickens, but we lost them all to predators.

It's my goal to obtain a ball python, a green tree python and a brazilian rainbow boa before I turn thirty; which is enough time that I think I'll actually get it done ^-^ I also want a bird, either a macaw, a grey parrot, or a green cheek conure, I'm not sure which yet.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My fish of course and we just got a kitten.It looks like a Siamese but it's feet are not darkly colored.In fact they are white.

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
My fish, invertz, amphibians, dog, cat, and I used to foster kittens, and I also used to have a tortoise and hampster but they are gone now. Also had a hermit crab once. Oh and a turtle... a bird too. And I had a chicken for a while. Not to mention the piglet we rescued. And a pigeon. That's it I think :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Artyom

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2012
New Jersey
My pet collection is not as extensive as most of yours guys, but i have a corn snake. Also recently got my hands on a 75g tank, so gonna get it running by next week and get me some RBPs. Very excited=)

mattgreene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2011
an australian shepherd, they are the best breed ever, no contest. a ball python, carpet python, uromastyx philbyi, and two budgies, i will most likely either be picking up an emperor scorpion or euathlus sp. red tarantula at the expo in november
I'm going to the Houston Repticon in November as well.

mattgreene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2011
2 dogs-Beagle and Standard Dachshund
1 hermit crab
20 tropical fish inside
20 pond fish outside
2 bullfrog tadpoles

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com