What kind of dog do you think Goose is? Just got his DNA back... let's see who can guess right :)

mastiffsrule

Exodon
MFK Member
May 6, 2020
I could clear a sidewalk when I walked my Doberman, he was the biggest softie though. Now the little dogs are what I call "ankle biters" lol

DiscusnAfricans

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2009
Randallstown
Goose is a pitbull, american bulldog, german shepherd, rottweiler, chow chow mix... He's all over the place lol
You spoiled the surprise before I could guess! Realized this thread is a couple of months old though.

We have 2 rescues, one that came to us as a pit bull, but we knew he couldn't be pure. We thought he might be boxer and black lab.

The other looks like a basset hound/beagle cross, we were certain that had to be her mix.

We recently did DNA tests and got semi surprises on both sides.

The questionable Pittie was in fact 90% Pit Bull Terrier/10% German Shepherd, go figure.

The other ended up being 50% Basset Hound/25% Dalmatian/25% Shar Pei. We still question that, the Basset is clear as day, but it's hard to see any Dalmatian or Shar Pei in her.

The funny thing is that the Basset Hound is absolutely dominant to the Pit Bull, he absolutely cowers to her, partly because she attacked him once and he wouldn't even fight back.

Most pit bulls I've met have been very sweet and not aggressive at all. As others have said, it's the chihuahuas and little spaniels that seem to cause the most trouble.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
You spoiled the surprise before I could guess! Realized this thread is a couple of months old though.

We have 2 rescues, one that came to us as a pit bull, but we knew he couldn't be pure. We thought he might be boxer and black lab.

The other looks like a basset hound/beagle cross, we were certain that had to be her mix.

We recently did DNA tests and got semi surprises on both sides.

The questionable Pittie was in fact 90% Pit Bull Terrier/10% German Shepherd, go figure.

The other ended up being 50% Basset Hound/25% Dalmatian/25% Shar Pei. We still question that, the Basset is clear as day, but it's hard to see any Dalmatian or Shar Pei in her.

The funny thing is that the Basset Hound is absolutely dominant to the Pit Bull, he absolutely cowers to her, partly because she attacked him once and he wouldn't even fight back.

Most pit bulls I've met have been very sweet and not aggressive at all. As others have said, it's the chihuahuas and little spaniels that seem to cause the most trouble.
Never did understand why ppl always liked those lil taco bell dogs, only ever met one that was friendly. All the others I've met were these tiny lil furry demons that want nothing more then just to bit and bark like crazy. Lol even had to save my aunt's dog from being killed by my cat because she thought it was a good idea to bring her dog over without a leash, well he cornered my cat in my room and I ended up catching the cat mid air as he was going for the dog, just to put it in perspective my cat used to be an alley cat for 2 years and is roughly 3x the size of a Chihuahua, least to say my cat would've eaten that dog.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store