What kind of turtle is this?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I try to keep animals to fish & frogs. I keep telling the wife at least out a not herion
I'd be a monitor man if it weren't for my wife.She is terrified of all lizards....with my animal keeping,thats where she draws the line.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd be a monitor man if it weren't for my wife.She is terrified of all lizards....with my animal keeping,thats where she draws the line.
Never really understood all these fears man, when I was a kid I found out my mother was terrified of snakes, only found this out when I took it out of the cage while she was nearby.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Never really understood all these fears man, when I was a kid I found out my mother was terrified of snakes, only found this out when I took it out of the cage while she was nearby.
Mother in law is afraid of snakes.There are snakes on my property but I dont tell her about them lol.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Right and little serpents in my yard are quite harmless but she wouldn't care.
Fear works by attacking your rational mind and your fears and insecurities, in other words fear makes you like a insecure idiot, this is why we should work to overcome our fears.

Reactions: Dloks

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
I always wanted an Eastern Diamondback but Mrs Bacon says no, plus there are those pesky legalities. A beautiful critter. Moccasin I had as a boy was drab by comparasin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store