What Offends You?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Okay here we go!
There are so many self-absorbed,entitled,unreasonable nitwits out there who look for something in just about everything to be offended by these days just to force their will on everyone else I find it impossible not to be offended by their antics.....call me offended by the offended lol.
So,what are you offended by these days? I say we compile a list and see if we can force our will on others.:raspberry

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I agree with S skjl47 people who do not take proper hygiene into their own hands. It’s one thing to miss a shower here and there but it’s another when people can smell you from across the room. This is terrible someone should make this a law!!!!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; I am offended by people who wear shorts in the winter when it is below freezing and I am layered up like a sensible person.

( these are supposed to be ironic or satire right. I do not really car if someone wears shorts.)
People who wear pajamas when they go out shopping grinds my gears....Somebody introduce a law against it!

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Nothing really "offends" me. I think people put some sort of magical importance on the word offended these days. Are there things I don't like? Sure, cell phones, people/society, the way people drive, self absorbed people, the list goes on, but I can't really say I am ever offended.

I'm to the age where I realize people are all different in their beliefs and ways of life so to be offended IMO is to think that someone else HAS to think just like you do and I just don't do that these days.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Stupid mutts in the stores!! It seems like it's getting worse.
Pet friendly store?.....Last month I was in lone at HD and out the corner of my eye I spotted probably the biggest black dog I have ever seen.....wasnt even on a leash.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I'm offended that you referred to the dog as being black. The proper manner in which the dog should have been described, would have been to simply refer to it as probably the biggest dog. There was absolutely no need to bring color into the story.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store