What puffer is this?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Still makes me sick to my stomach thinking about how much I spent on this fish...
It's only the beginning... see how much the poly guys spend!

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Still makes me sick to my stomach thinking about how much I spent on this fish...
I know, right? My husband asked how much he was (he doesn't usually ask, I have no idea why he did - psychic connection to my guilt maybe?) and I uncharacteristically said "you don't need to know that information." LOL He actually didn't press me any further. We're usually very up front with each other on everything.

Reactions: J. H.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I know, right? My husband asked how much he was (he doesn't usually ask, I have no idea why he did - psychic connection to my guilt maybe?) and I uncharacteristically said "you don't need to know that information." LOL He actually didn't press me any further. We're usually very up front with each other on everything.
Hahaha. My most expensive fish is the WC sen, wouldn't imagine affording a puffer like that!

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Well as a teenager and student I certainly wouldn't have purchased it either! ;)

Someday all your hard work will pay off, and you, too... can buy a ridiculously overpriced fish.

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Haha. Don't really have a tank anyway, have a 15 gal but the planting is crap, need to fix it soon

One day, I plan on doing aquaculture so big tanks are part of the job! My dream expensive fish is a Sceleroplages inscriptus :p

Reactions: magpie

Sean W.

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2013
Claremont California
Havent gotten him to eat anything yet. I put a big ol pond snail right infront of his face, and a freeze dried krill in front of him, no interest. Will try again later

Reactions: magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Live blackworms started mine going and he's been easy since.

Supposedly smaller snails are better, not sure how big your pond snail was?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store