what sparked your poly love?!

Eglinlotus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2013
Ft Walton Beach, FL
I've always been fascinated by dinosaurs and large fw monsters. When I saw "dinosaur eel" at petsmart I was intrigued. I picked one up and started researching them (wrong order I know lol). The more I learned the more I fell in love. They are so ancient and different looking. And their personalities are so dog like. I will pull a chair up and just watch the tank for hours.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thats what happened to me 100% and I still pull up a chair and watch them for hours. My Ornate (newest addition is quite active).

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
i basically got bichirs because I couldn't get aros.

Oddballfanatic

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hawaii
I was looking at some fish food at my lfs and there was a picture of a beautiful polypterus. I asked my lfs if they could order one and that was they day I found out that they were illegal.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

libingboy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
my cousin had a tank of fancy goldfish with a single senegal. i'd watch that single senegal not move until it needed a breath of air, then it would slowly circle the entire tank in a spiral manner till it breached the top. Plus they're rarely aggressive (just hungry all the time) ime, are easy to care for, and arent fussy eaters.

koi9

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2011
california
Until i can create my own genetically engineered pet dinosaur, this dino fish will be the closest thing i can get :D. Excluding a shark or crocodile

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Aah got it. :)
That sounds like quite a goal. Haha
But I agree, these truly are dinosaur ish.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store