what sparked your poly love?!

L3CTR0N

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 14, 2017
Singapore
Really scarred me as a younger boy. Thanks to the internet I have gained all this knowledge and become a fish nerd lol. Really helps me out in fishkeeping.

Somesed

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2021
Channa are my favorite fish to keep, but we can't have them in the states anymore. Polys are the closest thing, but much less cool imo.

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
It was 2013 just got into the hobby again I went to pets at home they usaly have things like mollies kribs and guppys but in one tank they has a 2 inch sengal I didnt know what it was so rembered the name went home googled it went back to the store and bought it . Still got her 9 years later she did clear out some my stock during my learning days and survived a filter crash .

L3CTR0N

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 14, 2017
Singapore
Really scarred me as a younger boy. Thanks to the internet I have gained all this knowledge and become a fish nerd lol. Really helps me out in fishkeeping.
Posted this like 5 years ago but to update on my 9-inch female senegal....

She passed away in early 2019 to an unknown infection. I tried to save her but no treatments were working and she succumbed to it. She was by far my most successful attempt at keeping a bichir and the most personable one I had.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store